Smile – you could win this great camera!
Are you an extreme sports fan or just like to capture the moment in your day to day sporting and leisure activities? Whatever the case may be, this fabulous mini digital camera is sure to please you should you become the winner of this great competition.
Just take a look at what this prize entails:
One smart, high definition, digital camera which boasts x 4 digital zoom and records at 720p;
Has a 120-degree lens plus 2″ integrated touchscreen;
Includes suction cup, helmet and bike mount and waterproof case;
This camera does support micro SD cards of up to 32 GB but none are included in this offer;
Can go up to 10 metres under the water!
Yes, batteries ARE included!
Its dimensions are 6.7 x 4.6 x 2.8cm;
Print size is 10×10 mm.
So just how do you endeavour to win this fabulous prize? Answer the following ten questions (correctly of course) and the first person to send in all the right answers to email@example.com by Tuesday 28th February 2017 will have this lovely camera sent to them free of charge – yes WHEREVER they live in the world. How great that?
Please note: All interested parties can rest assured that their details will never, ever be passed on to a third party – you have my personal guarantee of that!
The questions are as follows but please do check out the competition rules below before you get your answers ready!
- Who was the first person to run a mile in under four minutes and in what year did this happen?
- How many calories do we need to burn in order to lose a 1lb of fat?
- Name four highly effective fat burning foods.
- Name four highly effective fat burning exercises.
- Who was the first woman to swim the English Channel?
- What athlete won seven gold medals for swimming in the Summer Olympics of 1972?
- What country won the World Cup in 1966?
- What is Lee Trevino’s nickname?
- Who was bought by the New York Cosmos for a staggering $4.5 million in 1975?
- Where is most of our Vitamin D derived from?
- This competition is 100% free to enter and no purchases via this website are necessary in order to enter it.
- All persons entering this competition must be 18 years old or over.
- The start date for this competition is Friday 9th December 2016 and the closing date 28th February 2017.
- There is only one prize to be won in this competition and no cash substitute is offered.
- No geographical restrictions apply, i.e. anyone of 18 years or over can enter wherever they live in the world.
- The owner of this website, Jennifer Hay’s, decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any correspondence with regards to this competition needs to be addressed to Jennifer Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one entry per household is allowed.
- The competition winner will be notified on Wednesday 1st March 2017 and their prize despatched no later than Friday 3rd March 2017.
- Announcement of the winner will be posted on Facebook on Wednesday 1st March 2017.
- The winner of the prize will be expected to confirm receipt of their prize on Facebook within one week of receiving it.
- In the unlikely event of this competition having to be cancelled due to unforeseen reasons, all entrants will be made aware of this within one week of cancellation.
You might be interested in: